Anoka Hennepin Education Minnesota Workshops (AHEM)
**You must be a member of AHEM to participate in their workshops**
If you have any questions, please direct them to email@example.com
The following professional development classes will be offered by AHEM. These classes will be capped at 100 participants, and they will be the only classes offered this trimester.
These classes will be offered VIRTUALLY. Once you have registered and your membership in AHEM/EdMN has been confirmed, a ZOOM link will be sent to you with supporting materials for your class approximately a week before the class.
Your attendance for the class will be confirmed by submitting your information in a separate Google Form which will be sent to you AFTER the class.
Please consider the following items:
1. When asked LOCAL’S NAME, please supply the name of your Education Minnesota’s local’s name.
2. All classes will be closed ONE WEEK before they occur, so membership checks can be made.
3. Participants must be members of Education Minnesota or retired AHEM members to attend.
4. Classes will satisfy the requirements for re-licensure in the area they cover as determined by ISD 11’s CEU Committee.
5. Again, your attendance will be confirmed with your submission of a second Google Form which will be sent to you after the class.
All classes begin at 4:30 and last 2 hours unless noted.
January 12, 2023 (Thursday) ~ 4:30-6:30 pm ~ AHEM Reading Instruction Class
January 24, 2023 (Tuesday) ~ 4:30-6:30 pm ~ AHEM Key Warning Signs - Mental Health Class
January 26, 2023 (Thursday) ~ 4:30-5:30 pm ~ AHEM Suicide Prevention Class
January 31, 2023 (Tuesday) ~ 4:30-6:30 pm ~ AHEM Best Practice for English Language Learners Class
February 7, 2023 (Tuesday) ~ 4:30-5:30 pm ~ AHEM Suicide Prevention Class
February 16, 2023 (Thursday) ~ 4:30-6:30 pm ~ AHEM Key Warning Signs - Mental Health Class
February 28, 2023 (Tuesday) ~ 4:30-6:30 pm ~ AHEM Best Practice for English Language Learners Class
March 7, 2023 (Tuesday) ~ 4:30-6:30 pm ~ AHEM Positive Behavior Intervention Strategies Class
March 23, 2023 (Thursday) ~ 4:30-6:30 pm ~ AHEM Reading Instruction Class
March 28, 2023 (Tuesday) ~ 5:00-7:00 pm ~ Accommodation, Modification and Adaptation of Curriculum, Materials and Instruction
If these classes do not work for you, please keep in mind that Infobase and classes through Education Minnesota - MEA Online/Learn Upon are also options. Additionally, AHEM will have more classes this year.