Observation 1 - High Cycle
- Staff member being evaluated completes a self-assessment of all twenty-two component areas in all four domains.
- Pre-observation conference with an administrator to discuss the lesson. Review the observation process and rubrics.
- The Instructional Domain will be scored during the first observation.
- Evidence of proficiency in other areas may also be collected.
- Post-observation conference with the administrator to review the data collected during the observation.
Student Achievement Goal
- Student achievement goal is developed prior to the first observation cycle.
- At either the pre- or post-observation conference, the student achievement goal is reviewed with the administrator using the scoring rubric as a guide.