New employees, welcome to Anoka-Hennepin!
Below is information for all new employees from the Employee Services Department and the Insurance Department - Please read through both areas.
Congratulations on your new position with Anoka-Hennepin Schools. Employee Services is excited to have you with us. As part of your initial hiring process, the policies and other important information below need to be reviewed.
All employees must review the policies listed below:
- 102.0 Equal Education Opportunity Policy
- 102.0G Equal Educational Opportunity Policy Transgender Planning Guidance
- 401.0 Equal Employment Opportunity
- 406.0 Public and Private Personnel Data
- 413.0 Harassment, Violence and Discrimination Policy
- 414.0 Mandated Reporting of Child Neglect
- 515.2 Protection and Privacy of Pupil Records
- 514.0 Bullying Prohibition
- 524.2 Acceptable Use of Technology
- 604.4 Respectful Learning Environment
- 181.939 Employee Notice - Lactating Mothers
- Earned Sick and Safe Time Employee Notice
Questions regarding this information or the hiring process, please contact Employee Services at 763-506-1100.
Questions regarding insurance benefits, please contact the Insurance Department at 763-506-1080.
All new employees, please read the following: New employees are required to attend an orientation/benefits meeting and enroll in insurance within 30 days of your benefit-eligible start date. The purpose of our orientation/benefit meeting is to provide a basic orientation, give detailed information about our insurance/benefits, and review our enrollment process. New employees who are not benefit-eligible need only attend the first portion of the meeting pertaining to orientation. The insurance enrollment process must be completed within 30 calendar days from your official (benefit-eligible) start date.
Please note: Once you enroll in your insurance, it will become effective (or retroactive) as of your benefit-eligible start date. Not enrolling in the insurance options within 30 days of eligibility forfeits your rights to district insurance for the current school/insurance year with the exception of a qualifying life event. Attendance is required, even if you are waiving/declining insurance benefits. Waiver form(s) need to be signed and submitted to the insurance department, in addition to indicating this on Worklife (our electronic enrollment system).