The Minnesota Student SurveyThe Minnesota Student Survey is a survey administered in collaboration with the Minnesota Department of Education, Employment and Economic Development, Health, Human Services and Public Safety, and various Minnesota school districts. The MN Student Survey includes more than 120 items pertaining to the attitudes and behaviors of our youth, as well as their perceptions of their school, family, and neighborhood. This survey is administered every three years and helps to:
· Understand our children from their perspectives
· Determine the different challenges that confront our youth today
· Identify positive youth behaviors
· Assist administrators, educators, parents, and various constituencies in response to our children’s needs
· Monitor the effectiveness of prevention effortsTo view recent survey results, click here.