- Team meetings - Attend once per week
- Weekly meetings - Child Study and Student Assistance
- Parent Conferences
- Small groups - Setting up/facilitating
- Consult with special education/ESL staff every day
- Consult with nurse regarding health concerns
- Consult with grade level associate principals continuously
- Consult with head principal as needed
- Respond to all email and voicemail
Attend IEP/504 meetings
Guidance counselors attend all Individual Education Plan/504 meetings that deal with students under their case loads.
Registration/Scheduling mid-quarter reports and attendance concerns; help with organization and study skills.