(06/23/2022) The Anoka-Hennepin School District will hold a summer job fair from 2-6 p.m. on Thursday, July 21, at the Educational Service Center (ESC), located at 2727 N. Ferry St., in Anoka. Those interested in attending should enter through Door 7. The job fair will be held in the Erling Johnson room.
Anoka-Hennepin Schools has employment opportunities for any phase of your work life. Full-time, part-time and substitute positions are available, including flexible weekly schedules with hours ranging from early morning, mid-day, late afternoon, or evening opportunities for the employment groups listed below.
Representatives from the following groups will be present:
- Child nutrition (food service).
- Buildings and grounds (custodial).
- Special Education (para).
- Teachers Assistants (elementary para - recess and lunchroom, secondary para, ESL para and others).
- Transportation (crossing guards and bus helpers) *Bus companies utilized by Anoka-Hennepin will be present.
- Community Education (assistants, instructors, coaches, water safety instructors, lifeguards).
- Adventures Plus (before and after school child care).
- Early Learning (Preschool and ECFE assistants).
- Technology (tech para, tech assistant, tech support).
- AESOP - Substitutes for various operational and teacher positions (any bachelor's degree qualifies for a substitute license).
- Employee Services (answering general questions and information about all other positions).
Anoka-Hennepin Schools is a great place to live, work, learn and play. Join us on Thursday, July 21 to learn more about employment opportunities and determine what role(s) would be the best fit for your interests, skills and schedule.
Everyone plays a role in student achievement; help your community succeed by applying today!
Visit ahschools.us/jobs or call 763-506-JOBS for more information.