We often have students (and parents) ask the question, "Where do you go for help?"
"To counsel and educate all students to be successful in their academic achievement, personal and social development and career aspirations."
We know that the status of our economy affects many families. Therefore, we want to ensure that students are still able to participate in activities at school and eat breakfast or lunch. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to call us.
- Individual, small group and crisis counseling.
- Interpersonal communication skills.
- Problem solving and coping strategies.
- Consult with staff and families regarding student needs and concerns.
- Make referrals to outside counseling agencies.
LocationWe are located just down the hall from the main office. Students may make appointments to see us by stopping in and filling out a request form. Parents may also call us to set up an appointment.
6th Grade Counselor763-506-4825
Tracey Landberg7th Grade Counselor763-506-48238th Grade Counselor763-506-4818