Middle school enrichmentMiddle school students are encouraged to get involved in extra-curricular activities and discover community education! Participating in extra-curricular activities and athletic programs is a great way for students to engage in their school community as they meet friends and learn new things.
Community education offers a wide variety of unique activities in the evening, on the weekend and after-school - designed for teens - to enhance their academic and social experience:
- Athletics: Team and individual sports
- Play: Recreation and fitness
- Express: Arts, cooking and music
- Learn: Safety awareness and certifications
- Explore: Fun, off-site activities for youth and families
Coon Rapids Middle School
11600 Raven St. NW
Coon Rapids, MN 55433
Coordinator: Mark Jacobs
Email: @ahschools.usOffice hours:Monday - Thursday
8 a.m. - 3 p.m.