The Minnesota Career Information System (MCIS) is an Internet-based system that combines a wealth of career, educational and labor market information into one comprehensive, easy-to-use exploration tool. With MCIS, students and clients can:
This tool helps students identify personal characteristics, research careers, find college/training opportunities, and prepare employment documents.
- Learn about over 520 occupations
- Develop a personal portfolio and personal learning plan
- Research colleges, universities, and career schools
- Find scholarships and financial aid
- Improve job search skills and create a resume
The website isYour user name and password information can be obtained in the Career Center.