Class of 2024
June 2, 2024
Mariucci Arena - University of Minnesota
Live stream link [shared when available]
Commencement photos [shared when available]
Senior and Parent Graduation Obligation Information
This year we will be sending out regular emails with all of the obligations seniors must resolve before picking up their cap and gown or before purchasing dance tickets. It will include fines, books, tech resources and detention hours. These emails will be sent to all seniors and senior parents prior to dance ticket sales, at the end of each trimester and finally, 2 weeks before cap and gown pick-up. Reminder messaging will go out prior to the emails.
The emails will be titled "Senior Obligations for Graduation".
- Fines will be due prior to purchasing dance tickets and before cap and gown pick-up. They can be paid through ParentVue or in the activities office.
- Senior Survey must be completed in Naviance before cap and gown pick-up. Messaging will go out 3rd trimester.
- Library books and textbooks should be turned into the IMC or the specific resource center when no longer in use or before cap and gown pick-up.
- Chromebooks and cords must be turned into the tech support office when no longer in use or before cap and gown pick-up.
- Detention hours must be completed each trimester, before purchasing dance tickets and before cap and gown pick-up.
- Additional fines can be accrued for missing or damaged books or tech resources.