Online Ordering Information
Meals for Learning at Home tips.
Distance Learning Meal Pick Up - Monday
- As of 1/4/2021 you will no longer need to pre-order meals in SchoolCafe.
- To receive meals, simply visit the High School of your choice, on Monday evenings between 4:30pm - 6:30 pm.
No pre-order is needed.
You may be asked to show proof of enrollment for your student(s). A letter head, report card, student ID, or other district generated document will all work.
Hybrid Meals for Home Learning Pick Up - Monday
- Go to SchoolCafe, choose the Monday you will be picking up
- Hybrid Learning Meals for Pick Up - You will receive 3 breakfasts and 3 lunches with this one order.
- There is no need to order on any other days for this week.
- Choose the High School (Zone) that you would like to pick up your meals from.
Place Order By:
- Hybrid Meals for Home Learning Pick Up need to be ordered by 10 pm on the Wednesday before the upcoming Monday.
- Meal Pick up is at the High School (Zone) you chose from 4:30-6:30 pm
Hybrid Learning Meals for Take Home – Hybrid A or B
- Go to SchoolCafe, choose the day your student will bring their meals home.
Hybrid A Wednesday, Hybrid B Friday.
- Hybrid Learning Meals for Take Home - You will receive 3 breakfasts and 3 lunches with this one order.
- There is no need to order on any other days for this week. No orders can be placed or picked up on Tuesdays or Thursdays
- Orders placed on non-school days will not be prepared
Place Order By:
- Hybrid A Take Home - Wednesday
- Place order by 10 PM Friday of previous week to take home order on Wednesday.
- Hybrid B Take Home - Friday
- Place order by 10pm Monday to pick up for Friday.
Order Take Home:
Payment System Update
- Meals will be distributed to your student at the end of the school day for take home.
We have moved to a new payment system called SchoolPay. If you previously have had autopayments set up, you will need to recreate these in SchoolPay. See the below graphic for instructions on how to make a payment. For more detailed information on getting started with SchoolPay click Here.Our purpose
The child nutrition program is dedicated to providing high quality, nutritious meals to the students in the Anoka-Hennepin School District so they can learn and develop for their future. Our department's services include breakfast, lunch and after school snack programs as well as daycare meals, catering and other snacks and meals as needed. Check out breakfast and lunch menus at ahschools.us/menus.
All student meals must meet the federal guidelines for types and amounts of food offered. In addition, they must be appealing to students so they are consumed. A departmental advisory committee consisting of staff from elementary, middle and high schools and a department administrator, plus student focus and advisory groups all contribute to menu development and product choices. Menus are reviewed and adjusted periodically to reflect changing customer tastes and new products. Nutritional information for menu items can be found on the district website.
How meals are planned
Stay up-to-date with child nutritionStay up-to-date with news and information from the child nutrition department. Menus and new meal ideas are just some of the items discussed on these social media sites:
ContactChild Nutrition Department2727 N Ferry St., Door 4Anoka, MN 55303Phone number: 763-506-1240Fax number: 763-506-1253Office hours:Monday thru Friday8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Breakfast and lunch menusView or download menus at: ahschools.us/menus.
Summer meals program
Anoka-Hennepin's child nutrition program is a local sponsor of the USDA Summer Food Service Program, which serves free meals to children 18 and younger during the summer months. Read more on the summer meals page.