Anoka-Hennepin Community Education coordinates youth service activities and projects at all high schools. A Youth Service Coordinator at each high school coordinates meaningful leadership and service opportunities, trips and projects benefiting the community.
- Special events and activities
- Community service clubs
- Meeting service hour requirements of high school classes
Students interested in getting involved may visit with the Youth Service Coordinator at their high school.
Why should you get involved?
- Students can request a youth service transcript, helpful when applying for college, scholarships and jobs.
- Gain leadership and collaborative skills, useful for future education and career opportunities.
- Earn scholarships and awards for your volunteer work.
- Help other people by making an impact on your local community and the world.
- Make new friends that share your interests and passion.
ContactYouth Service CoordinatorMs. Mollie ZiebartOffice: IMC near Big TigerPhone: 763-506-6512Office hours:Monday: 9 a.m.-2 p.m.Tuesday: 11 a.m.-4 p.m.Wednesday: 8 a.m.-1 p.m.Thursday: 9 a.m.-2 p.m.