Anoka-Hennepin Community Education coordinates youth service activities and projects at all high schools. A Youth Service Coordinator at each high school coordinates meaningful leadership and service opportunities, trips and projects benefiting the community.
- Special events and activities
- Community service clubs
- Meeting service hour requirements of high school classes
Students interested in getting involved may visit with the Youth Service Coordinator at their high school.
Why should you get involved?
- Students can request a youth service transcript, helpful when applying for college, scholarships and jobs.
- Gain leadership and collaborative skills, useful for future education and career opportunities.
- Earn scholarships and awards for your volunteer work.
- Help other people by making an impact on your local community and the world.
- Make new friends that share your interests and passion.
Youth Service Contact InformationYouth Service CoordinatorKelly Grew, M.S.W.Room: SSRCPhone: firstname.lastname@example.orgOFFICE HOURSMonday 10:00a-3:00pTuesday 10:30a-3:30pWednesday 7:30a-10:30a & 1:00p-3:00p*Between 11:00a-1:00p BY APPOINTMENT ONLYThursday 10:00a-3:00pFriday - OFF