Anoka High School Prom
Anoka High School Prom 2022
Friday, April 29th 8:30pm-11pm, Parkview Meeting + Event Center, MOA, Bloomington
Tickets will be sold from April 16th-24th online on School Pay for $40 a piece (includes traditional dj/dancing, desserts/beverages, photo booth, parking, access to rides at Nickelodeon Universe)
Pick up Tickets at Lunch: April 19th-25th
ONLY Parents/Guardians can buy tickets on School Pay for individual students
**All guest tickets require a signed guest form before tickets can be picked up**
Guest forms are across from the Main Office in the Lobby
School Pay directions
- Log in to your A-H Connect parent account at ahschools.us. If you do not have an A-H parent login, contact 763-506-HELP.
- Click on the My Student Information/Synergy icon.
- Once in ParentVUE, click on the "Fee" tab.
- Click on "Pay Fees" to enter the SchoolPay payment system.
- Click on "School Payments to pay for fied trips, parking permits, t-shirt sales, etc.
Questions? Contact email@example.com
School Pay Prom Guidelines
By purchasing this ticket, your student agrees to the following:
- I understand that tickets are non-refundable.
- I understand that this is an Anoka-Hennepin sponsored event. All rules of conduct including chemicals, fighting, etc. are in effect.
- I understand that purses and belongings will be checked when guests arrive at Prom.
- I understand that only those with pre-purchased tickets will be admitted.
- I understand that there will be no admittance after 10pm.
- Once a student leaves Nickelodeon Universe Park they will NOT be allowed readmittance.
- Students will enter the north entrance of the Nickelodeon park (Under Ferris Wheel) where Anoka students will have a private party at the Park View Meeting + Event center located within the park.
- Guests may start assembling outside Nickelodeon Park north entrance (under Ferris Wheel) no earlier than 8:25.
- Prom time is from 8:30-11:00. Make sure your ride arrives by 10:50.
- Dress is formal.