Anoka High School Track and Field
Locker turn-in information: All athletes not competing on Wednesday (5/31) or Friday (6/2) need to turn in their locks and jerseys in the equipment room at 2:30 on Wednesday (5/31). Seniors competing on Wednesday (5/31) and Friday (6/2) need to turn in their locks and clean out their lockers at 2:30 on Thursday (6/1). Seniors, please keep your uniforms during locker turn-in IF you are competing on Friday (6/2).
Tickets for the Section 7AAA Championships will be all online purchasing via the following links:
The 2023 Track & Field Banquet will be held on Tuesday, 6/6/23 in the cafeteria at Anoka High School at 5:30. We will be celebrating 'Pot Luck Style' and the food assignments are as follows:
Freshmen - Sides
Sophomores - Main Entrees
Juniors - Main entrees
Seniors - Desserts
Coaching staff will provide plates, napkins, utensils, water.
For SUMMER RUNNING information, please join our AXC Summer Running Google Classroom page. Google Classroom Code: oofbupf
Please join the Anoka Track & Field REMIND app in order to receive important communication!
*IMPORTANT* The first REMIND group has filled up (150 person capacity). In order to receive important communication throughout the season please sign up for our second page ONLY IF YOU ARE NOT IN THE FIRST GROUP. To join please follow the instructions below:
Send a text to: 81010
Text this message: @atf2atf
*Once approved, you will receive all updates from coaches.
- Girls Head Track Coach: Lucas Reidenbach (email@example.com)
- Boys Head Track Coach: Sam Westerberg (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Hurdle Coach: Lucas Reidenbach
- Mid-Distance/Distance Coaches: Cassandra Jefferson and Sam Westerberg
- Throwing Coaches: Ted Mitshulis and Monsurat Tiamiyu
- Jumps Coaches: Kyle Leaf (HJ), Jesse Jefferson (LJ and TJ), and Colton Vetsch (LJ and TJ)
- Pole Vault Coach: Phill Erickson
- Sprint Coach: Drew Clark
Description of Activity:
- Meeting Times and Places: Practice after school in the fieldhouse or on the track
- Length and Timing of Season: March through early June
- Cost (if any): $280
- Equipment required: athletic clothing (appropriate for the weather) & running shoes
- Description: Anybody is welcome to take part in the competitive world of Track and Field. If you enjoy running, jumping, throwing or vaulting feel free to become a member of the Anoka Track and Field Team. Everybody is welcome!