Anoka High School Track and Field
NEW SCHEDULE UPDATES → WEEKLY/SEASON SCHEDULE TAB
Please join the Anoka Track & Field REMIND app in order to receive important communication!
*IMPORTANT* The first REMIND group has filled up (150 person capacity). In order to receive important communication throughout the season please sign up for our second page ONLY IF YOU ARE NOT IN THE FIRST GROUP. To join please follow the instructions below:
Send a text to: 81010
Text this message: @atf2atf
*Once approved, you will receive all updates from coaches.
CLICK HERE to access our Anoka Track & Field Apparel Store! Orders are due by March 15th! We will open another store once the season begins.
FIRST DAY OF THE 2023 SEASON WILL BE ON TUESDAY, MARCH 21ST AT 2:45 IN THE ANOKA HIGH SCHOOL FIELDHOUSE!
CLICK HERE FOR THE 2023 MEET SCHEDULE (SUBJECT TO CHANGES).
- Girls Head Track Coach: Lucas Reidenbach (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Boys Head Track Coach: Sam Westerberg (email@example.com)
- Hurdle Coach: Lucas Reidenbach
- Mid-Distance/Distance Coaches: Cassandra Jefferson and Sam Westerberg
- Throwing Coaches: Ted Mitshulis and Monsurat Tiamiyu
- Jumps Coaches: Kyle Leaf (HJ), Jesse Jefferson (LJ and TJ), and Colton Vetsch (LJ and TJ)
- Pole Vault Coach: Phill Erickson
- Sprint Coach: Drew Clark
Description of Activity:
- Meeting Times and Places: Practice after school in the fieldhouse or on the track
- Length and Timing of Season: March through early June
- Cost (if any): $280
- Equipment required: athletic clothing (appropriate for the weather) & running shoes
- Description: Anybody is welcome to take part in the competitive world of Track and Field. If you enjoy running, jumping, throwing or vaulting feel free to become a member of the Anoka Track and Field Team. Everybody is welcome!