• Transcript process for current students and recent graduates

    If you have any questions regarding the transcript process, contact our school counseling department (to the right). Please fill out a school form (to the right) to receive a copy of your transcript.
  • Transcript process for alumni

    Former students, please make your transcript request via Parchment.com. Use the links below to request the transcript from your high school. If you're unsure what high school you graduated from, please call the phone number on this page. The cost to obtain a copy of your transcript is $5. 

    If you have any questions regarding this process, contact our Technology: Applications and Connection Services department at 763-506-1028. 

  • Transcript Request


    Contact Miriam Drahosh