Welcome to Geometry!
Instructor: Tami Jo Manthey Email: email@example.com
You are not alone during this distance learning situation. We are all in this together. I will learn from you and you from me and other appropriate resources.
- Computer device, Scientific Calculator or Graphing Calculator
- Notebook, pencil, folder, and big eraser
CLASSCODES for Google Classroom:
Geometry 2nd dunqyly
Geometry 5th ontjamn
CLASSCODES for Khan Academy:
Geometry 2nd RQG58TT7
Geometry 5th E7PDBTSR
- Math is not a spectator sport. You cannot learn much mathematics just by watching other people do it. You must engage.
- Connect with others during this novel COVID-19 time.
- You are expected to schedule time for each course an average of 15-30 minutes per school day.
- You are expected to learn many things by reading, but school is designed so that you do not have to learn everything by yourself.
- If you do not understand immediately, don’t give up. Try YouTube videos and Khan Academy HINTS.
I look forward to working with every single one of you! Hang in there and be nice to yourself!!! You can and will be successful! T. J. Manthey